Lunch tours: 11h00 AM - 13h30
* Dinner tours: 18h00 - 20h30
* Tour meeting points: 22 Ta Hien Str or 89 Ma May Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi.
* Tour price: $25 per person
* Group Max: 8pax
*Style of Tour: Join-group, however, you can order a PERSONALIZED & PRIVATE tours with surcharge, please contact us for more details.
Inclusion: Tour guide, All food & drinks are INCLUDED, pick-up at the hotel in the Old Quarter.
Exclusion: Tips & gratuity
- Tasting 7-10 authentic wonders of Hanoi cuisine- just like the locals do — on the streets.
- Eating at random street-side eateries & authentic local restaurants
- Experiencing Family’s heirloom food and special delicacies
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Enjoying Hanoi egg coffee and taking in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a hidden gem café.
You will be picked up at your hotel or meet our foodie tour guide at the meeting point of Food Tours Of Hanoi, our foodie guide will take our foodies beyond the tourist attractions and run away from the touristic restaurants to the maze of tiny alleys of Hanoi Old Quarter where live local people in such tiny local houses to experience how they live, work and eat.
We then dig beneath the crowds and chaos of thousands of local eateries to pick out the best of the best to treat you with the meals of your lifetime.
Joining our tour to source the best street eats from markets, food carts, street cafes and other hard-to-find-but-totally-worth-the-effort secret spots
Not only is our tour a food journey but also a cultural adventure! What set Food Tours Of Hanoi different from other food tour companies are our what & where we expose you on the trip. Our food tour routing is handcrafted and unique. We wow foodies with the hard-to-find places, engaging them with local culture to build personal connections. More specifically, we take you to the maze of tiny alleys and tunnel houses, meeting local families and community to see how they live, work and eat. We take you to where only local go and local know eateries to taste the authentic Hanoian culinary from a noble meal to a street-side and ordinary dishes, featured with family heirloom dishes, secret recipes and local delicacies.